Saturday, February 20, 2016

I chose this picture for many reasons for my presentation. This photo illustrates a few of the characteristics for reflecting on a photo. This photo incorporates many colors. The colors that are seen in this photo range, and keeps your eyes from focusing on one area. I feel like this analysis can be connected to my personality due to the fact that I’m all over the place, but I am also put together. Though there are many different parts of me, like the mountains in the photo along with many other subjects, it all makes part of the whole picture. Another concept that is used to keep your eyes from one area is the texture. Throughout the photo you can see many textures, for the most part, the grass shows a very fine texture the larger the photo. I feel as though the texture also helps distract from different other portions, which I hope some of my personality traits helps with. I make this connection because I believe that on the first glance, you may see something totally different than when you look at the whole picture. The aspect of light and shadow can be seen in this picture as well. The photo is illuminated with sunlight but when you get closer to the subject, you can see multiple shadows. On my figure as well as the grass next to me, you can see a shadow from the form blocking the sunlight, which I believe makes the photo look very candid. The design and layout of this photo can be expressed as well. I believe that the photo is very well organized due to the fact that there is one main subject, but still other aspects one can view, such as the mountains, or the ball that is in the left hand corner. I believe that there can be many different styles incorporated in this photo, but I believe one major one is landscape. Even though theres a subject in the photo, they make it possible for one to see the landscape around, letting the viewer know what the individual is doing, telling a story, in a way. All in all, I believe that this photo incorporates many different elements of art, but the ones listed above, are just a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment