Saturday, March 12, 2016

Personal Reaction: Growing up, I’ve alway struggled with creating the perfect thesis. I learned tactic after tactic but would still doubt my final projects accuracy due to the thesis. When I approached this chapter, I was guessing that I would see information that I was sure I already knew. I found that the charts provided and the different kind of thesis will help me in the future with the information provided.

Professional Reaction: In chapter twenty, the process of creating a thesis The discussion on the difference between the explicit and implicit thesis is discussed. I had never heard of these two different thesis’s. The most interesting fact I learned though was the working thesis. The working thesis is when the topic is stated in addition to a slant or altitude. Having a working thesis will result in a central idea and a statement that you can demonstrate your statement successfully. Once your essay is complete, one can use the information stated on page 406 to learn how to successfully revise your thesis. After your thesis has been revised, you are then going to classify your thesis into your sequence. Emphasizing ideas, cluster, rainbow connections, linking, solitaire, and slide show sequences are the main six categories one can classify their thesis into. Then one can classify their thesis by a spatial, logical, or chronological thesis. Once you have categorized your thesis and completed the outline, it’s time to start writing your essay.

Photo from www.slideshare.net
Emily LeMasters

No comments:

Post a Comment