Saturday, April 16, 2016

Chapter 12 Supporting a Position with Sources


The information I gathered from Chapter 12 is going to help me with sources that I have never considered to use for research on my paper.  Personal experience is a good way to relate and challenge myself to a better understanding on my topic.
Taking a look at pictures has never crossed my mind to gather information for my paper.  Questioning what kind of information they can provide such as how a person is feeling, appearance, other possible sources and other activities that may have taken place.
While watching the movie "Erin Brokovich" the other night with my son, I was explaining to him that this was based on a true story and all her information she gathered came from public records,  personal home visits and interviews with the people in this case. Another reliable and great source for gathering data.


Elizabeth Victorio




No comments:

Post a Comment