Saturday, April 30, 2016

Three Successes

The three best successes of my paper:
-I think that my counter arguments are written in a way that is unbiased and I have the information to rebuttal these counter arguments effectively.
-I think that most of my information effectively supports my thesis, but there are some areas that could use some “full circle” remedies.
-I think that my “bee argument” is the most effective and prevalent problem. I think that if the reader were to take anything away from my paper, I would want it to be that conventional farming practices are killing our bees. Without our bees, we do not have food.
-There were only a couple of areas that I addressed the reader directly. Easy fixes!

- Clayton Peppler
Photo from: http://bedssport.blogspot.com/2015/04/revision.html

No comments:

Post a Comment