Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blog review assignment 10/6

1. DISCUSS
a. I choose to look at the blog "SDE- Gotta Love Pizza" (http://sdegottalovepizza.blogspot.com).  I liked how they included links to all the blogs in the class on their blog. The blog itself is easy to navigate, and I like the color scheme.  It would be nice if the blog had tabs for each individual contributor. Overall the blog is nicely done, however I don't find the name too informative.
b. This part is hard to do without partners.

2. PLAN
a. I think we should add tabs for each contributor, so it's easier to find a specific person's writing.

My review:
            I took a look at the blog SDE-Gotta Love Pizza (http://sdegottalovepizza.blogspot.com).  The blog is easy to navigate and includes useful information on the english 121 assignments. The simple color scheme and layout make it easy to read and understand. At the top of the blog they included all the other blogs in the class, it's helpful for navigating and allows easy access to other blogs. The side's are a solid grey color which is a nice background when reading, it doesn't get distracting. The blog archive is a great way to find older posts without having to dig through the entire blog.
           Overall the blog SDE- Gotta Love Pizza is very well done. It's simple and easy to understand. The posts have great content as well. The only thing I was confused on is the name. I couldn't understand how pizza had anything to do with the blog. It would be funny if the contributors included a relevant picture of pizza on all of the blog posts. I also had trouble seeing some of the pictures on the blog posts, i'm not sure if this is because of my internet, or if they hadn't been uploaded properly.
Image from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment