Tuesday, October 6, 2015




Chapter 14. Argumentation.

Image result for argumentative
Image Source: teach123.com


Professional opinion:
This chapter was very informative and the structure of the information given was well organised and clearly presented to the reader.
The steps given to plan and argumentative essay, particularly the paragraphs about collecting evidence  for an argument and also the paragraphs about the difference between deductive and inductive arguments were, the most useful parts of the chapter. It teaches the students with specific examples the correct way to lead the reader of the essay through a well structured logic. This chapter also explains in a very complete way how to avoid fallacies and other mistakes.


Personal Opinion:
I find this chapter very interesting to read. The clear way it explains how to construct an argument will be so useful to improve my essay writing skills.
Even if the chapter was long, the information was so clearly explained that I found it an easy read. I particularly liked the paragraphs about the Roguerian Argument, because it will help me to convince my reader in a less confrontational way
I will definitely use this helpful information  in my next argumentative essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment