Tuesday, November 3, 2015

CHAPTER 16


Image result for RELIABLE SOURCES
Image Source: http://www.cnn.com/shows/reliable-sources





Personal Reaction:
I found this chapter very educationnal. It teaches the best sources for accurate  and reliable information. Internet has become the first source of information for so many people but this chapter teaches us that it may not be the best one. I will use a lot what I have discovered in this chapter during my studies but also in my everyday life.

Professional Reaction:
This chapter explains in a very organized and complete manner the problems with sources and teaches the students were and how to find the most accurate information for research papers.
The sections about the different sources are easy to read and the organization of the information is simple yet complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment