Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Chapter 16

Personal Reaction: In the big picture, I think I will use this information often. Weather it's for school, or work, or my own personal life, I think this information will come in handy at some point in my life. I thought it was interesting how the author talked about choosing databases over internet searches. I never thought it could be so important. I will definitely consider using a database more often now, especially since front range has so many resources to free databases.

Professional Reaction: As a student I will use this information all the time. I am always being assigned papers, and finding good research/sources is very important. Evaluating sources is something I struggle with, and having all this information in one chapter is a very good resource for me. I am sure I will use this information once I move on from school and into the workforce.
image from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment