Friday, November 6, 2015

Chapter 17

Integrating Sources and Avoiding Plagiarism:
Personal Reaction-
 The segment on paraphrasing was very useful to me because paraphrasing is an important part of writing. I have used paraphrasing many times, but this section was a nice reminder of how and when paraphrasing should be done. I will be using this information many times in my future. I thought the section on quotes was also a good reminder of the proper way to quote sources.

Professional Reaction-
 In my opinion, the segment on synthesizing was the most important section in this chapter. I think synthesizing is a very important tool to have while writing, and I am planning on using this information not only on my research paper, but as well as many more papers to come. Talking about how to avoid plagiarism was a very important section because I think plagiarism is something that could easily be done on accident, and having the knowledge to avoid it is important.
Image from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment