Sunday, November 1, 2015

Chapter 16

photo: alisonbrewin.com

Personal Reaction:

I thought this chapter was a good chapter to keep in mind as I move through the year. I think it has some helpful information. For the most part, there isn't a whole lot that it helps me with personally. Except maybe the part about evaluating sources. I think that's important for people to keep in mind whenever they're on the internet, not just when they're writing a paper. 

Professional Reaction:

As a student I thought this chapter was incredibly helpful. It was written in a good way for a student to be able to come back to the chapter and find whatever information they need. The most important part to me as a student was the same thing that was most important to me personally, the evaluating the sources. It was great about that, informing the reader of many ways to question the authenticity and credibility of a potential source. 

-Kristen Skuba


No comments:

Post a Comment