Thursday, November 12, 2015

Three ways to improve















                  http://www.igodmind.com/thinking-about-self-improvement-try-these-ideas/





Three ways I improved my paper

1. The first way that I improved my paper was to reorganize my paper so that the flow of the paper was smoother and more succinct.
2. Secondly I used more in text citing so that the information I was using could easily be found in my work cited page, as well as support my work.
3. Thirdly I shortened the distance between the title and the first paragraph to make my paper look more professional.

Three ways I improved my partners paper

1. I suggested that she use a direct statement so that she was either in support of or against the topic of her paper.
2. I suggested that she include an argument as well as Ethos, Pathos and Logos.
3. I suggested that she reorganize some parts of her paper so that it would flow better.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment