Monday, November 2, 2015

Chapter 16









                                                http://owl.excelsior.edu/posts/view/531





Person reaction:
I found this chapter interesting. It might serve as a reference for future school work. I doubt very much if I will use any of the information in this chapter for anything other then school. I feel like I already am very skeptical in my day to day life and tend to scrutinize the source of any information that comes my way.

Professional reaction:
This chapter was informative and contains very helpful information for the student. Evaluating the source is a key component of being able to find accurate and credible information. After reading this chapter the student will be able to sort through and find accurate information to support their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment