Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Rubric Criteria

Organization: I would say that I am on the cusp of an A maybe in the B area. My paragraphs are organized, with suitable topic sentences and effective transitions, but the length of my paragraphs are way to long. I have struggled to break up paragraphs in a logical fashion my whole academic career with a fear that I would break up my paragraphs in a way that is detrimental to my overall paper. After talking with Prof. Jenn, I think that I am more comfortable and confident in splitting up my paragraphs and going to do so that way I can be in the solid A range.

Use of a counterargument: I provide a counterargument that is clear with equal representation. I refute this counterargument in a way that strengthens my overall point. I would give myself an A in this category.

Integrating sources: I did not just plop a quote into the middle of a paragraph, rather I made sure that I lead into each quote to create a flow to my paper. I think that this was effectively done and I would give myself an A in this category.


Reasoning/Logic of argument: I believe that my argument is very logically sound which allows for it to be easily accepted. I think my ample support makes that reader more likely to agree with what I am saying. I would give myself and A/B in this category.

Photo from: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Rubric.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment